Monday, March 23, 2009

part time job in EPI CENTRE Pavillion



Ok, after happen on the bad incidents, looks like my luck was change into better.

Yup, exactly, because I have start my part time job since last friday, working as a part timer in EPI CENTRE (Apple Premium Reseller) in Pavillion. I choose to work in this place is because this place is a good environment to learn a lots of things. Such as interactive skills with customers, product knowledge, learning some new gadgets and much more!




At the first day, i was nearly lost in sales figures (that will be horrible after stand there more than 6 hours without any returns!!!). Finally, at least I have open 3 bills , near RM 1,000 value in that night.




Well, it seems to be funny what i mention now, but I can tell you all that MAC OS X leopard or even other Apple Product are not really MOSNTERs that uncontrollable. It just that not as popular as our common-used of Windows Application.




Therefore from now on, I will take some idle time to mention about some new gadgets on the Apple Product in following post.




Anyway, since Maxis and Apple have been collaborated in a project for the Iphone 3G, so below is the link can have a review if you all interested to get 1 unit of this latest and hottest gadget in the town!!!














4 comments:

  1. uiks... may i post a comment here?? heheheeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope that I can give discount, but currently from Apple official answer is they may not give any discount, but will drop the price soon (may be after the launch of Iphone OS 3.0 version during summer). So, just wait and see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluffing r Marvin...
    U only gave discount for girls rite

    ReplyDelete