Monday, July 6, 2009

Dammit!!!

I am supremely anger right now, elder sister share my line by using wifi for non effective purpose, play online-games, use PPS.tv watch idiot programs, and much more….

Most important thing is, she DID NOT PAY ANY CENTS on streamyx, EVEN WANT ME TO GET FROM HER, IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE HER PARTIAL PAYMENT.

MSN also using webcam, what a nuts…..

I swear start from tomorrow morning, will directly change all my router encryption code and password, and even reset my router also useless (disabled the factory setting mode)

If she wants to use, at least paid me 25 percent of the payment. Otherwise, she opens a new account for herself…

Always said me play games, what a nuts, people learning programming also say play games…

All streamyx payment is pay by my own money since 2006, she just start using the PC since last month, already mess up my whole network….

I WON’T ACCEPT ANY NEGOTIATON ANYMORE, TRUST ME, I SAID IT, I MEAN IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment